DVD Ripper for Mac - Wondershare DVD Ripper for Mac is an expert in ripping DVD to tons of formats, and extracting audio tracks from DVD for importing to iMovie, QuickTime, YouTube, PSP, sorts of MP3/MP4 players, and especially the latest iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and iPhone 4.
- Support output for iPad, iPod, iPhone, iMovie, iTunes, etc.
- Rip DVD to MKV WMV MOV M4V MP4 AVI FLV MP3 AAC, etc.
- Support video trimming, cropping, effect adjustment and video file merging.
Note: For a reverse process of burning videos to DVD on Mac, the specially designed DVD Creator for Mac would be more proper to do you a favor. It helps much in creating DVD from different formats of videos on a Mac with ease.
How to Rip DVD on Mac?
1. DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP3, and WAV etc. and Support the latest iPod nano, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPhone 4G (iOS 4), iPad etc.
2. DVD Ripper for Mac (Best way and we strongly recommend): can rip DVD to various video formats and support the latest iPhone 4.0 (iOS4), iPad, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, etc., all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players.
Rip DVD on Mac with DVD Ripper for Mac Steps:
Step 1: Add DVD files
Launch Mac DVD Ripper, Drag & drop DVD disc icon on the desktop to the program. Or go to "File" menu, choose "Load DVD" to locate the DVD movies (support commercial DVDs and homemade DVDs) you want to add.
Step 2: Select output format
Click image button like from each item, set output file name and click Format to choose output format from following list. There are a variety of video and audio formats for output.
Step 3: Start DVD Movie Conversion
After the output settings, you can just hit the "Convert -> Start Conversion" button to start converting your movies. You can choose to shut down your computer or open the output folder after the conversion.
Tips: With this DVD ripper for Mac, you can also edit videos by trimming, cropping, rotating and adding special effects before conversion. Click Edit from main menu and select editing functionalities.